An unusual disruptive end of an otherwise beautiful day...
Phew...I need to catch my breath after a long wandering on busy roads. That 2 hours long walk has come to an end but my head is still caught with the same thing, "How couldn't you see me as I was standing opposite to you for a while? You were looking all around on the other side of road but couldn't you spot on the separating divider of the road?" Well, you need not guess if I had gone blind or what. To make it believe, you need anything but an unfortunate experience like me.
Umm...It was a good sunny afternoon and we had a good lunch with couple of good old friends at relatively new restaurant...and we departed with an idea of sharing an evening coffee. I spent some good time with the friends and reached the cafe. Sooner or later, you arrived at the cafe and as usual I was as happy as I like to be. You were looking as gorgeous as on our very meetings. We had a good time together with extra strong coffee but a coffee with you was as good as it could be always...And as always, I wondered if time could also take a break for a while. Anyways, whether I like it or not (of course I hate), your beautiful watch struck with that dreaded hour...Wait, wait, wait...wasn't I happy as you asked me to catch you on a walk just after?
The time started then, and it was a long long walk for us...


1 Comments:
complete ASAP...you never told me about such amazing experiences wid me :))
Post a Comment
<< Home