Friday, September 03, 2010

Cry Cry My Darling!

Me: hmmm...so what else is going on?
You: nothing much!
Me: ok
You: hmmm
Me: naa naa...so...tell me something else...
You: hmmm
Me: say something...
You: I don't have anything to say
Me: I too
You: so lets hang up the call...

Me to Myself: So how does it happen with us. Earlier it was not the case but nowadays we could see more. Yes, I understand that things have got changed a lot for last couple of years. I remember the days when you used to be busy and I was relatively free. At that time, things were as smooth as they could be.
Then arrived the transition phase the things changed there roles at our respective ends, and now we see the same face of a coin under different context. 
I don't remember when you hanged around the town and had fun, so I don't for me. You are there and virtually don't have much things happening around you. I too got caught up with the things here, and virtually living an imprisonment. Your cup of life is empty and mine is full, however things are still in balance but in quite extreme manner. Strange!
Ok, so you don't have anything new to share and I too don't have new experiences to talk about. Does it mean that we can't talk because we don't have anything new or ongoing to talk about? 
But yesterday again, it was an awesome and fluent conversation with you, and I wondered if we had anything new to share. Surely, we didn't talk about anything new and didn't feel the need of the either. So what it takes to talk about? New experiences or topics to talk about or merely a will to talk, a will to share our ideas about anything under the sun? Surely, the latter one. 
Yes, we need a willingness to talk and the topics flow fluently to talk about and the transition used to be as seamless as it could be. But the question need to be answered is how to remain willing all the time? Are we loosing the charm we used to had earlier? Have things changed dramatically over the years? Are we getting obsessive with such long distant talk? Do we need something more to spark the things? How long it is going to last? Can we bring back the good old days? 
A number of questions are there to bug my head and I don't have any clue about them. But surely, cry cry my darling! until I figure out!



1 Comments:

Blogger Yesterday once more said...

A very gud try...add some more...bug some more n even i want some more.....but ya....no crying here n thr...a sweet darling only!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home