A dream comes true...
It starded with a dream, shared by two persons who were unaware that they were on the verge of an endless journey. They witnessed many a lifetime experiences, piles of ecstasy, mountains of agony, a handful of happiness and a ocean of sorrow within that dream. Yes, my beloved! I have spent a whole of my lifetime with you before it came true
I was as happy as I could be. I remember my bone shivering birthday celebration with you. I remember your restlessness, your worried gazes, yet an unshakable trust. I remember my tiring routine which used to start with your ever refreshing voice. I remember daylong belonginess which took me in another world before I called up my routine...and how I landed on the place to 'B'.
It was summer of June and we were as happy as we wanted though missing a hell lot of being with each other. We thought that we knew...we knew how to sail through the known unknown strom.
Perhaps, our destiny had something else in store for us. We faced the most dreadful fear we could had imagined. It took a toll on our lives and questioned our existence like anything...But made us realize the power of dreams we had shared for a lifetime.
I remember the late night meetings, those sacrosanct deadlines for submissions...those not so surprised surprise quizzes, those grueling term examinations schedule. I remember the summers nightmerish process. I remember those painful grade points averages...and all these got repeated until recent.
No matter what, our dream comes true and we are in the final lap of its realization. What I don't remember is your unstoppable support, magical care, lifelong sacrifices, your eternal love and being with me every single day and night.
Now again I would be on starting point of another dream, though unsure about it. I don't know how much time it would take but can't live without chasing it...and again I would like to weave another dream with you...perhaps, a life long or bigger than that; beacuse you don't dream, you foresee the reality, like this one!


1 Comments:
a true follower...nothin else i cud say...just live ur dreams!
Post a Comment
<< Home