Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A brief flashback...

It's been a long time since I have poured my thoughts in plain words. I don't know what inspired me to come back here and giving words to the flow which was going through my mind by today evening. To start with, it was yet another day for me when two exams were waiting for me. I prepared well for the big monster (read as 'Investvents' - for those who are curious to know) and was completely fresh after the night out, but as usual the monster made me on my toes and raped me thoroughly. I was completely upset with this inhuman act.
The next exam was scheduled after 2 hours so I decided to take a power nap but again that 'investments' monster followed me on my bed and I got up at once. I had nothing left to make my day worse so I started flipping up couple of pages of some articles related to the another giant known as 'strategy' (ohh no! it's not another monster rather it's a friendly fellow).
As soon as the clock struck 2:30 PM, the exam got started. A full fledged case of 30 pages were given to us followed by some familiar questions. Though it was quite easy, yet it was tiring as we only get an opportunity to improve our handwriting in these types of  'Globe' exams.

After getting exhausted from two exams, I came back to my room and sat down on the revolving chair lying in the corner. Suddenly, I was thinking that what is this. Yet another exam...the sequence is endless...sometimes I find hard to breathe among the assignments/projects/quizzes/exams. Again no learning....
And by then, I started to remember the days of my previous institute. Though both the institutes have so many difference, yet there is one thing shared by them...No Learning
At former, there is no means to enforce the learning process while at latter, there are means to enforce the process without learning.

After some time, my focus got shifted on the good old days spent at the luxury hotel (err...read as hostel) of the former. In another view, those 5 years were complete holiday package with more than desired freedom and off course good friends. 
The leisure on everyday to get involved in endless talks (read as...bakar), to sleep whole day & night, to complete trilogy of movies in one go, to make someone else listening the same tracks of music, to play badminton for hours on everyday evening (read as...'Rozgaar') and many more things to do.
Sometimes I used to think what I have got from my previous institute and the after thought is: I have been given good memories & fun time which I'll never be able to replicate, and above all some real gems as my friends.

Then started the flashback, the things shared with each of them...(though I would like to capture those thoughts in the words but for time being...let it be as it'll be a different post all together).
But again, my former institute has given me the friends I could back on...any time, any where...

I don't know what's in store for me here...I am happy with whatever I have got so far...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yesterday once more said...

Intresting story...some more have to come i guess.
A gr8 achivement as good friends!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home